Last Modified: Sept 8, 2020
Conexus AI, Inc. (“Conexus,” “we,” “us” or “our”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy in providing the www.conexus.com website (the “Website”).
This policy (“Policy”) describes our practices and policies with respect to information collected in connection with your use of the Website.
This Policy applies to information that we collect:
- In connection with your use of the Website.
- In email and other electronic messages sent through or in connection with the Website.
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this Policy.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website or app operated by us (including the services.conexus.com website) or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content that may link to or be accessible from or through the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, your choice is not to visit or access the Website. By visiting or accessing the Website, or by providing information to us in connection with the Website, you agree to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of the Website after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about visitors to the Website, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as your name, e-mail address and other identifiers by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”); and
- That is about you but individually does not identify you, such as your employer or organizational affiliation, IP address, geographic location and other information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website and general usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting information or services.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including e-mail address), if you contact us.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your sessions, devices, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your device and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain or associate the information collected automatically with personal information we collect in other ways.
For further details, please see the Google Analytics website located at: https://marketingplatform.google.com/about/analytics/.
Please note that we do not respond to “do not track” requests.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the Website to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the Website (including the Conexus Newsletter).
- In any other ways we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Our Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information on the Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about Website visitors without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or that you provide as described in this Policy:
- To our personnel, contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support the Website and our business.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by us about our Website’s visitors is among the assets transferred.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
- We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce any agreements we have with you.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of Conexus or others.
Choices About Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
Access from Outside of the United States
If you access the Website from outside of the United States, information that we collect about you will be processed in the United States, which may involve the transfer of information out of your country of origin. By providing your personal information to us, you consent to such transfer and processing of your personal information in accordance with this Policy.
We recognize that the European Economic Area (“EEA”) has established strict protections regarding the handling of certain personal information that we may receive from visitors of the Website in the EEA, including requirements to provide adequate protection of such information outside of the EEA. Where we collect personal information relating to individuals in the EEA, it will be processed in the United States.
Under European data protection law, in certain circumstances, you may have the following rights:
- The right to request access to any personal information that we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the information will be stored, the source of the information, and the existence of any automated decision making;
- The right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information that we hold about you;
- The right to request that personal information held about you be deleted;
- The right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information; and
- The right to request the transfer of personal information directly to a third party where this is technically feasible.
Where the processing of your personal information is based on your previously given consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may also have the right to object to the processing of your personal information on grounds relating to your particular situation.
We will collect, use and share personal information in the same manner and for the same purposes as set out in this Policy.
In order to exercise your data protection rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We take each request seriously and will comply with your request to the extent required by applicable law. For your protection, we may need to verify your identity before responding to your request, such as verifying that the email address from which you send the request matches your email address that we have on file.
We will not be able to respond to a request if we no longer hold your personal information. If you feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from us, you may consult with the data protection authority in your country.
By choosing to visit the Website or provide information to us, you agree that any dispute over privacy or the terms contained in this Policy will be governed by the laws of the State of California and the United States of America. You also agree to abide by any dispute resolution mechanisms or limitations on damages contained in any other agreements that we have with you.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to or to correct any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to or through the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
It is our policy to post any changes we make to this Policy on this page, with a notice that the Policy has been updated upon visiting the Website. The date this Policy was last revised is identified at the top of the page. You are responsible for ensuring we have an up-to-date active and deliverable email address for you, and for periodically visiting the Website and this Policy to check for any changes.
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Conexus AI, Inc.
595 Pacific Ave., 5th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94133
©2021 Conexus AI, Inc.
‘Conexus AI’, ‘Data Utility at the rate of growth’, and ‘Above the cloud’ are Trademarks of Conexus AI, Inc. 'Conexus', 'Conexus CQL', and 'CQL' are registered trademarks of Conexus AI, Inc. All rights reserved.